Patient Reference Group
The Aims of the Patient Reference Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
If you have not registered to be a member of our Patient Group then we would welcome you to sign up now.
As a member of our patient group we will contact you to find out what changes you would most like to see at this Practice. We will ask questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times, getting an appointment, reception issues or the quality of the care or service you received. You can also get involved with a debate online.
We will contact you via email and keep our surveys short so it shouldn't take too much of your time. You decide how often and when you would like to respond.